|*image from Wikimedia Commons|
In the event you missed the live show, you can listen by (clicking here).
Listen to Debbie Durst and Ellenor Kirkconnell on Thursday, March 27, 2014 at 10:00AM EDT when they discuss why the decision NOT to teach handwriting in school has far-reaching effects. (Click here to listen)
If you'd like to call in to speak to Debbie or Ellenor, please dial in at: (646) 716-8735
1. No more analysis of personality through handwriting. However, they do foresee a future in the analysis of personality by the phone you carry.
2. Future serial killers will taunt police by sending emoji and emoticons via text messages.
3. Children born today will have the option of studying a new foreign language in college, Cursive.
4. Children cannot read letters or cards from grandparents, however, as a generation of baby boomers, Debbie and Ellenor know that, at the very least, money still talks.
5. What will we do with all the unused, lined, copy books?
6. Here's an interesting thought…the word notary rhymes with rotary. #obsolete
Deb Durst is a national speaker, marketing and sales professional and co-author of "There's Lipstick on My Pigskin!" a satirical, dictionary-style playbook with American Football terms expressed in a humorous female voice. To schedule Durst for speaking engagements, media appearances, interviews, or book signings contact email@example.com.
Ellenor Kirkconnell is a motivational speaker and accomplished business professional in the nonprofit sector. To schedule Kirkconnell for speaking engagements, media appearances, or interviews, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.